We offer a wide selection of cosmetic dermatology procedures to help you reverse the effects of skin aging and maintain beautiful and healthy skin.
Cosmetic procedures are performed by Jeanine Ishak, N.P., Ryan Wells, M.D., or Robert Lee, M.D. Jeanine Ishak, N.P. is a dermatology-focused nurse practitioner with extensive experience, training, and expertise in the performance of dermatologic cosmetic procedures.
- Botox and Xeomin for frown lines, crow’s feet and wrinkles
- Dermal and soft tissue fillers (Juvederm, Juvedem Voluma XC, Belotera, Radiesse) to replace lost volume and stimulate new collagen growth
- Chemical peels can be used to varying degrees of success for acne, discoloration, fine lines, freckles, melasma, and sun damage skin.
- Sclerotherapy, the treatment of unwanted small varicose veins known as spider and reticular veins. Treatment is with injection Asclera (polidocanol) into the veins.
- Latisse, a prescription treatment to help eyelashses grow longer, fuller, and darker
- Platelet rich plasma (PRP) therapy with microneedling using the Eclipse MicroPen. This technique uses your own platelet rich plasma to stimulate skin rejuvenation.
- Photodynamic therapy (PDT) with blue light. This technique uses a photosensitizing agent (Levulan Kerastick - aminolevulinic acid HCl) and blue light (Blu-U) to treat areas on the face and scalp with diffuse sun damage and multiple actinic keratoses(pre-cancers). The Blu-U can also be used without the photosensitizing agent for inflammatory acne.
- High quality sunscreens and skin care products to help skin look healthy and youthful