Our board-certified dermatologists, Gerald Karpman, M.D., Ryan Wells, M.D., and Robert Lee, M.D. will ensure that you receive the very best care possible. We diagnose and treat the full spectrum of skin diseases, including rashes, eczema/dermatitis, acne, rosacea, psoriasis, warts, skin cancers and more. A few of the many conditions we treat include:
- Acne – This is the most common skin problem in the United States. Although it is often considered an adolescent condition, acne can strike at any age and can leave the skin permanently scarred if untreated.
- Dermatitis – Also called atopic eczema, this common condition usually begins early in life. For about 50 percent of afflicted patients, the problem continues into adulthood.
- Skin cancers and pre-cancers – Skin cancer screenings by a dermatologist and regular self-checks are vital to your health. Any suspicious spot, bump or lesion that appears on your skin should be investigated by a dermatologist.
- Melanoma – While less common than other types of skin cancers, the incident rate of melanoma is increasing and it is more dangerous than other skin cancers. Melanoma causes approximately 75% of skin cancer related deaths but is easily treatable if caught early.
- Psoriasis – This is a relatively common, chronic inflammatory skin disease, which may also affect the joints. There are several newer, effective treatments for this condition that have been developed over the past few years.
- Rosacea – Rosacea causes redness of the cheeks, nose, chin and sometimes the neck, chest and ears. Depending on the type of rosacea, you may also have thickened patches of skin, acne-like bumps, visible blood vessels, eye irritation and even gradual deformity of the nose.